GrowthAccelerator is a premium service that helps England’s brightest growing businesses achieve their ambitions with rapid, sustainable growth. It’s a partnership between private enterprise and the UK government. And it’s affordable.
GrowthAccelerator’s network of world-class growth experts work side by side with leaders of high-growth potential small and medium-sized businesses to provide them with the know-how and ability to achieve sustainable growth. The service helps business leaders discover the real issues that could be holding their businesses back, define the right growth plan and open doors to world class business experts and networks.
What will my business get from GrowthAccelerator?
Each Growth Managers and coaches will help you:
- Appreciate your true potential for growth and set achievable goals
- Attract investment by developing your funding proposition and introducing you to funder – identify and overcome the barriers holding you back
- Stimulate product development, commercialise your innovation and motivate your employees
- Energise your plans with one-to-one leadership and management advice
- Connect with business experts and networks to achieve insight and build relationships
About Growth Coaches:
- Have proven track records in helping small and medium-sized companies accelerate and sustain their growth, in every size, region and sector
- Have made the same journey themselves so they know what it’s like to fight for success.
- Know when to talk, when to listen, and how to lead you to ideas that will transform your business.
Leadership and Management
A great leader can make a business thrive. But having a whole team of great leaders could propel your business into rapid growth.
If investment in your leadership team is crucial to growing your business, GrowthAccelerator, with Government backing, can make a financial contribution that makes your commitment even more worthwhile – invest in your team and GrowthAccelerator will too.
This is where the Academy of Vocational & Professional Training can help as one of the registered training providers we can deliver your Leadership and Management training.
Access match funding up to £2,000 for every director and senior manager
To develop and empower your leadership team during your next drive for business growth, GrowthAccelerator offers match funding of up to £2,000 for every senior manager involved in the strategic direction of the business, to undertake leadership and management training recommended for your business.
Different directors and senior managers will be able to take different types of leadership and management training and you’ll be able to apply for training once you are signed up to GrowthAccelerator and have paid your invoice – with the proviso that training begins within 90 days of match funding being approved.
Any leadership and development training that you need will be given alongside other core workshops, masterclasses and coaching that your Growth Manager recommends in your growth plan. GrowthAccelerator has a team of Leadership and Management Specialists who will recommend the best training for your business needs.
Training eligible for match funding through GrowthAccelerator will fall under the following key areas:
- Developing an effective personal leadership and management style
- Leading and managing high performance
- Planning and developing an effective organisation
- Creating a joint enterprise culture
- Sustaining growth and continuous improvement
- Embedding a culture of innovation
- New market entry
Is your business eligible?
If your business is registered in England, has fewer than 250 employees and a turnover of less than £40m contact us on 0203 551 2621.
What do you have to invest?
This is done through the official GrowthAccelerator Managers. GrowthAccelerator is a partnership between private enterprise and government which means we can keep the service affordable. Because Government is investing with you in the growth of your business, the cost to you is significantly reduced. Your investment in GrowthAccelerator will reflect the size of your business:
Micro and start-up businesses (1 to 4 employees) – £600 + VAT
Small businesses (4 to 49 employees) – £1,500 + VAT
Medium-sized companies (50 to 249 employees) – £3,000 + VAT
If you would like to read about the GrowthAccelerator programme and what it has helped businesses achieve in its first year of operation please click here.