What does your colour say about you?
article by Diane Shawe M.Ed
The Academy of Vocational and Professional Training has teamed up with Clarity4D to offer an affordable, accessible, Personality Profiling to assist with identifying Individuals Communication style and Personal Training Needs Analysis in April 2015. Both solution incorporating a behavioural model and psychometric tool based on the work of Carl Jung and uses colour to identify the four basic personality traits, supported by a L.M.S Point of Need Training Courses in Softskills is set to improve the direct needs of Individual from small businesses to corporates.
Steve Davies Director of Clarity4d states that ‘Personality profiling helps people to raise self-awareness, to understand their preferred style of communication and to recognise the personality and styles of communication of their work colleagues, suppliers and customers’.
Clarity4D profiles are easy to understand and provide a good basis for a personal development plan and when used in conjunction with personal/professional training and coaching which can maximise the potential of individuals and teams.
Clarity4D is used by many organisations in the following ways:
- To improve teamwork and leadership
- For management development
- To understand how some behaviour could be perceived as “bullying”
- To introduce the concept of diversity and inclusion into corporate cultures
- For recruitment, appraisals and coaching
- To help organisations through cultural change
AVTP specialises in Soft Skills courses which can assist in Continued Competence and Point of Need Training via a mobile device or Short Intense courses. The advantage to the individual is that the courses are colour coded and the candidate can decide if they want to strengthen a low colour grade or improve a medium high colour grade with the most appropriate soft skill.
AVPT is used by many organisation in the following ways:
- We understand the business sector inside out – that is why our main focus is placed upon providing the highest quality training of your staff, in the shortest possible time and to ensure that every person who trains with us goes out more effective than when they came in.
- We Are very flexible, student centric and time sensitive.
- We Can help you with both compliance and accreditation issues.
- Allow real time tracking, monitorng and measure staff progress and achievements.
- Impressive lead times that can be delivered over different time scales to suit individual learning needs.
- Mobile phone and tablet compliant and secure with no advertising to suck up bandwidth.
- We have immediate availability at the very last minute for a large number of effective tailored one day courses including social media marketing, building self esteem, information management, writing reports and proposals, minute taking, business marketing, leadership skills, sales & negotiation and much more!
- We are IAO accredited so certificates are recognised around the world.
So if you are involved with young people, teams, individuals, couples or appraisals what have you got to lose? try out one of our quick online profiling now. Click here or you can call us on 0203 551 2621 for a free consultation.