Train to Become a Globally accredited Virtual Teacher
The World of education has changed, and this has impacted on personal trainers, teachers and life coaches on how they source and deliver training.
There is an opportunity to train as a Virtual Teacher and start working with students all around the world. This 2 day course will enable you to follow procedure, e-monitor, e-mentor and e-access your students progress and help them to complete their online course.
Institutions of higher learning increasingly embrace on-line education, with 65.5 percent of chief academic officers now calling on-line education ‘critical’ to their institutions! long-term strategy, an opinion that’s risen more than 15% over eight years.
67% believe academic outcomes from on-line classes are equivalent to those in face-to-face learning, but still, one-third of academic leaders think on-line classes are inferior. We do not agree with this but we do understand that resistance to change can often impede new growth.
This 2 day workshop will introduce the changing face of virtual education and how you can prepare and adapt yourself and business for this expanding sector.
At this two day event you will understand more about the following:
- Enhance your understanding of learning styles and trends for 2012
- Reaction to Change, Early adopters and Diehards.
- Learning Management Systems
- Mobile legacy courses
- Interactive content
- Blogs and education
- Digital publishing and learning
- QR Codes and how it will benefit educators
- Hosting Learning in the cloud
- New Blended Learning in community, mobile, webinar and video
- Augmented Reality related to mobile learning and diversity
- Virtual Worlds multi learners simulations in 3D
- Pocket Video Technology for informal learning
- Social Media integrating across all devices to improve on-line collaboration
- What is a Virtual Tutor/Trainer Teacher
- Defining the growth of on-line Soft Skills Training
- Benefits and Advantages for Virtual on-line Tutor/Trainers
- Diminished environmental Constraints
- The New On-line E-Learning Process
- The Opportunity
- e-monitoring, e-montoring, e-assessments and reporting.
There is an opportunity to train as a Virtual Teacher and start working with students all around the world. This 2 day course will enable you to follow procedure, e-monitor, e-mentor and e-access your students progress and help them to complete their on-line course.
Labels: online training, life coach, personal development, project management, teachers, trainers, Educators, online courses, heads of departments,educators,universities,colleges
Event Organizer: Diane Shawe M.Ed IEBE (CEO at Academy of Vocational and Professional Training Ltd)