Detoxification and weight loss are interrelated. Most people try to obstain from lots of chemically processed foods, but it can be a loosing battle as automation and science intervene to help feed the masses and keep food looking pretty and attractive.
In our daily life, lots of toxins are ingested into our body internally and externally which lead to a sluggish liver and weight gain. So using natural herbs, roots and fruits to detox the Liver will help your overall health.
The liver is a detoxifying organ. It plays an important role in fat digestion. The digestive juice bile secreted by the liver helps in the digestion of food. Liver flushes out toxic products from the body. This health drink works as a blood purifier.
But sometimes you must give external effort to make your body function properly. If you suffer from weight gain, bloating, gas production, acid reflux, constipation and excessive sweating you must try this weight loss health drink.
Benefits Of Cilantro Detox Drink
- Removes toxins from the body
- Treats indigestion and constipation
- Increases metabolic rate
- Prevents free radical damages
- Removes blemishes. acne spots and gives fair complexion.
- Helps in better nutrient absorption by the intestine
- Balances Fat, Protein and Sugar composition in the blood.
- Improves Menstrual function
- Improves Cardiovascular health
- Prevents oxidative damage of cells
- Improves eyesight
Coriander or Cilantro is the main ingredient in this health drink. It contains Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K and Vitamin B6. It is rich in calcium Potassium, Phosphorous, Magnesium and Sodium. Ginger helps to treat indigestion problems. Lemon contains Potassium which controls high blood pressure and flushes out toxins from the cells.
How To Make Coriander Detox Juice?
This health drink is prepared with only 3 ingredients. It should be prepared fresh and donot store.
Coriander or Cilantro chopped leaves – 1 Cup
Ginger – 1/2 inch
Lemon – 1
Water – 1 Cup
- To a blender add freshly chopped Coriander or Cilantro leaves.
- Peel the ginger and cut them into pieces, add to the blender.
- Finally, add a glass of water.
- Blend them for a minute.
- Then add lemon juice and filter it.
Consume this health drink weekly once to get these benefits. So try this recipe and if you find it as useful share it with your friends.
So the next time you see coriander at the store pop it into your shopping basket.
You must log in to post a comment.