The World of education has changed, and this has impacted on personal trainers, teachers and life coaches on how they source and deliver training.
Institutions of higher learning increasingly embrace online education, with 65.5 percent of chief academic officers now calling online education ?critical? to their institution?s long-term strategy, an opinion that?s risen more than 15% over eight years.
67% believe academic outcomes from online classes are equivalent to those in face-to-face learning, but still, one-third of academic leaders think online classes are inferior. We do not agree with this but we do understand that resistance to change can often impede new growth.
A series of half day conferences will introduce you to the changing face of virtual education and how you can prepare and adapt yourself and business.
If you interested in finding out what a virtual teacher, trainer or life coaches teaching style would be? The impact on online education and the changes? Then this event could be for you.
At this half day event you will understand more about the following:
- Enhance your understanding of learning styles and trends for 2012
- Reaction to Change, Early adopters and Diehards.
- Learning Management Systems
- Mobile legacy courses
- Interactive content
- Blogs and education
- Digital publishing and learning
- QR Codes and how it will benefit educators
- Hosting Learning in the cloud
- New Blended Learning in community, mobile, webinar and video
- Augmented Reality related to mobile learning and diversity
- Virtual Worlds multi learners simulations in 3D
- Pocket Video Technology for informal learning
- Social Media integrating across all devices to improve online collaboration
- What is a Virtual Tutor/Trainer
- Defining the growth of online Soft Skills Training
- Benefits and Advantages for Virtual online Tutor/Trainers
- Diminished environmental Constraints
- The New Online E-Learning Process
- The Opportunity
If you are interested in attending one of the several dates, just click here and register today.